Monday, August 29, 2011

"So be gentle with me Jesus as you tear me apart."

- Wishing I didn't have to start school next week.

-Listening to J.J Heller.{Only Love Remains}


- Loving  the fact that it was cloudy when I woke up this morning {that made me sad}, and now it's not.

-Wanting {really badly} to buy a bunch of posters and put them on my wall.

- Wishing that I didn't have to go up in my room and search for my library card when I'm finished with this. {*sighs* obligations}

- "Breath into my spirit, breath into my veins, until only love remains."


- Hoping something comes to mind.


- Epic fail.

- Needing a new blog design.


I'm alomost-sorta-kinda brain dead. I have no clue what I'm doing today. AND I need to get off the computer and tend to life as it goes by. 
Talk to you guys soon!


Love & virtual hugs,
tinyheart




No comments:

Post a Comment