How I've missed you! I'm glad to be back home.
My sister and I arrived home from our friends' house yesterday.
I had a wonderful time! We stayed Mon-Thursday. It was
four days packed full of laughs and somewhat "overly girly"
movies. Lets just say I've had enough of "preps" for a while. :)
Tuesday another one of our friends' joined us.That...
is another story in itself. But, my point in
bringing that up was to
say that Wed. afternoon we gave each
other facials, massages, etc.
etc. Now, our definition of facials may
be a bit different than yours. ;) We didn't
have anymore of that facial cream stuff, so we
proceeded to use cold or
and lay them over our faces. Below is what ended up happening.
( I'm going to put the first letter of each of our names above each picture to specify who is who. :))
R (my sista!)
M
S (aka: the friendly wizard)
H (me! :) sorry, my sister took this picture at a weird angle. haha.)
J
Then there was the other R but she didn't want a cold wash cloth.
(Just because I feel the need to say this: J, M, and "the other R", are sisters.)
Oh', and S is the friend who joined us Tues.. She stayed till' Wed. night.
Haha, interesting pictures I know. If all of the extra information about
who is who, who is related, who stayed how long, didn't make sense, I apologize. :)
Well, I'm off to enjoy this nice summer day.
Have a good one!
Always,
tinyheart



i have almost all those pictures!! :)
ReplyDelete