Saturday, August 13, 2011

"Cause' I would die for you on Skyway Avenue."

Hey darlings,
How are you all today?
I'm feeling a bit under-the-weather.
Colds. :P I never get "really bad sick", but I tend 
to get colds quite a bit. I guess I can't complain though, 
it could be worse.

Yesterday I started soccer. I really didn't
want to play, but it's not so bad.                         
Everyone named there ball, 
which I thought was quite amusing. I'll have to post 
a picture of Gilbert for you all sometime. <3 Haha. 

Just a quick heads up. I'm going to be going to a friend's
house for a couple days next week. I know, I know, abandonment....again. 
Forgive me. Just trying to squeeze
in as much time with friends as possible before 
school starts in a couple weeks. 
Anyway, I'll try and "pre type" a few posts and 
scheduled them so they post on there own.
Side note: Ahh, the sun is coming out. :)
Have a great day!

Much love,
tinyheart

4 comments:

  1. you started soccer? soccer kinda freaks my out...(only when i'm actually playing though, i don't mind watching :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwh, thanks for all your sweet comments! :) They mean alot! :)

    I know what you mean about having to squeeze alot in before school starts. School starts Monday for me & I'm the "new kid" at this high school... Haha. Not to mention my last weekend of Summer is being spent cleaning, going to church, and one birthday party. *sigh* Oh well.

    Have fun with your friend! :)

    -Rachel Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. the friendly wizard: Yes, I did. :) Yea, it is kinda weird when your in the middle of bunches of people and EVERYONE is trying to get the ball, haha.

    Rachel: Your very welcome.:)
    It's actually a couple friends. Three to be exact. There sisters. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rachel: I will be praying for you the next couple weeks with school starting and all. :)

    ReplyDelete