I went back-to-school shopping with my friend.
(My sister came to. But by now, I'm hoping you'll
just assume she was there. Yes, we're together alot. :))
The very small back-to-school section was crammed
with people which made it very hard to push a cart.
So we squeezed through all the people trying
to find the many items on the very long list. By the end we still
had a couple of things we had yet to find. All of the stuff had pretty
much been picked clean. We gave up. :) Then moved on to the check
out line. I could go on into immeasurable detail about the check out line.
Let's just leave it at this: It was extremely slow and there was a cart full
of super cute kids behind us. What more could I want? Haha.
Once we finally got out of Wal-mart we headed to Mcdonal's for Mcflurries and awkward moments. A story that would
take another post and a person who knows the people involved
for it to be funny.
The drive home consisted of: People pulling out if front of us,
{accidentally}driving into a construction zone, and singing along
to "I want you to want me". Yea, we're weird.....considering after
it played for the first time we begged my friends' dad to, "Play it again!".
It was a great ending to a pretty much awesome day. :)
Now all of my friends are at school. *sigh* Therefore I am off
to try and amuse myself until about 4 o'clock. After four
the task of keeping me amused shall be given to my neighbors.
Have a beautiful day!
Love,
tinyheart




No comments:
Post a Comment