Thursday, June 2, 2011
My FIRST blog award!
Well, I'm quite thrilled to say that I received my first,(ever!!),
blog award from sweet Rachel over at Communication Amplified! From what I've read this
blog award is for bloggers with less than 300 followers.Smaller or less known blogs.
So,I am supposed to give this award to 3-5
other blogs that I think deserve this award. I chose:
1.)Anna- Sisters in the Savior
2.)Kianna- notw
3.)Kielah- Keilah Engstorm Photography (im not sure how many followers
she has cause' it doesn't show up her side bar...I awarded her anyway :))
4.)The Friendly Wizard- that's weird....
Written with love and a smile,
tinyheart
"Forever is a long time;but I wouldn't mind spending it by your side."-I Wouldn't Mind,He Is We
Labels:
blogawards
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




why thank you dear friend!!! i love you SOOOoooOOOOoo very much!! :)
ReplyDeletei love you SOOOOooooOOOOooo very much back :)
ReplyDeleteo my gosh thank you soooo much :) i think my link got broken thought.... here it is again http://forgedforgivenlovedforever.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeleteYour very welcome :) It doesn't? Ok,Ill fix that. :)
ReplyDelete