
Flip flops, sandals, or bare feet?
Bare feet. :)
What is your favorite type of summer weather?
Hot. Hot=pool. Pool=fun.
Lake, pool or ocean?
Not the ocean....to salty. I think a lake would be fun...but I'd have to say pool.
What is your favorite thing to do in the summer?
Swim.
Sleep in or early rise?
Sleep in. :)
Inside with the A.C. cranked up or outside in the blazing hot sun?
It depends. :)
Favorite summer smell?
Honestly, I'd have to say either chlorine or sunscreen. I know, I'm weird.
Do you like thunderstorms? Why?
Nooooo. They freak me out. :)
You're swimming, what are you doing? Swimming, laying on a floaty thing, doing cannonballs, etc.
I'm swimming....or standing in the pool talking. :)
Are you excited for summer, or missing school?
Excited!!
Would you rather have: no camera all summer long or no music (ipod) all summer long?
Wow. That's a tough one. I have no clue.
Are you going to any camps this summer?
Nope.
Would you rather swim or play in a sprinkler?
Swim.
Are you looking forward to anything this summer?
Sleepovers, LOTS of watermelon, friends, all that jazz :)
Would you rather live outside all summer (and not be able to go in) or live inside all summer (and not be able to go out)?
OUTSIDE!! I would probably miss my house though... a lot. :)
P.s.
Forgive me for my lack of posting lately. I've been out of idea's. :)
Lots of love,
tinyheart



No comments:
Post a Comment