Friday, September 9, 2011

I'm in a hurry.

listening to: who i am hates who i've been, relient k 
 

 --Oh my my my. It's only my.....fourth {???} day of school and I'm SO GLAD it's the weekend.
--It's been cloudy out everyday this week, which hadn't bugged me until today. I want need some serious sunshine here people.
--Soccer tonight...blah.  
--I love this song: http://www.lyricsg.com/249828/natalie-grant/your-great-name-lyrics
--AH! Sunshine! {wow. i am a dork. yes i am.}
So I realize you guys have never seen me before, this being a "no face blog". {not to mention "no name blog" as well but, whatever} So, in this picture you can't see my whole face but you can see part of it. And that shall have to satisfy you for now. :) 


Aaannnnnd it's crooked. Oh' well. Tilt your head. Haha. Yup that's me.....partially. If you didn't believe me when I said I was a dork, do you now? *everyone nods they're heads in agreement* Good. Moving on.

So,I realize this is an extremely pointless post but, I'm in free time and will probably have to get back to school soon. *sniffles*

I'm leaving now. Love you guys!

tinyheart  

No comments:

Post a Comment