Monday, September 5, 2011

A letter to my love.

Dear Summer,
It's been an amazing one hundred and something days & I cannot believe it's already over.

I will miss all of the hot sunny days you bring me. I will miss jumping into the pool thinking about how absolutely wonderful it feels.  I will miss lawn chairs, beach towels, bathing suites, the smell of sunscreen/tanning oil. {oh yes.i'll miss my tan. <3}  I'll miss seeing my friends everyday. Feeling the hot cement on my feet. The fact that you give me an excuse not to wear make up. { i love not having to put on makeup. oh' yes i do}  I will miss making no effort to find joy, you bring it to me. I will miss basking in the sun all day long. I will miss out-door volley ball quart thingies. I will miss you. 

XOXO,
tinyheart

*sigh* Tis' my last day of freedom. I better go enjoy it while it lasts. Talk to you guys later. :)

Love,
tinyheart


pea-ess: I probably wont be posting as frequently as I have been lately due to school starting tomorrow, my lack of out door freedom during the school year...yea,lets just blame it all on school. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment