Monday, July 25, 2011

"Pardon me for my lack of excitement, but I'm not entirely thrilled."

No, no I am not. Not the least bit. Why, you may ask? Because we are nearing the end of July. And what comes after July? August. Forgive me, but I absolutely despise August. 

                                           { Dictionaries } Definition

                           Au·gust                  [aw-guhst] 

–noun
1.the eighth month of the year, containing 31 days. 
Abbreviation:  Aug.

{My} Definition 

*A month full of 'goodbyes' and 'see you soon's'.
*A month of waiting for your friends to get back from school while you sit on your bed bored cause' you don't start school for two more weeks.
*A month full of endless back-to-school commersials.

Yea, I don't like August. No I do not.

Love & ::Hugs::,
tinyheart

Pea.S.- My sister and I are staying at our grandparents house till' Friday. Therefore, I shall not be posting the rest of this week.
Hope to talk to you all Sunday and/or Monday!

1 comment:

  1. I don't like August either... other than I'm in a wedding August 6th. But I go back to Public School in August ::sigh:: Oh joy.

    ReplyDelete