"Be yourself." That's probably the most over used saying of....well, ever. But no body seems to listen.
Why are we scared to be the only person we will ever be? Why are we scared to let our true beauty shine? Well, in all honesty, I have no idea. But just because I don't know why doesn't mean I don't know how. Cause' I always knew how. I always knew "how" to be myself because that's who I am. It's the only thing I've ever known. Just because I don't wear gobs of makeup and I actually get my hair wet when I'm at the pool doesn't make me any less of a human being than everyone else. I'm me and if you have a problem with that-then don't. ;)
I know I'm just rambling on and not really getting to the point, so may I use Taylor Swift lyrics to make that point? Good? Good.
"Don't you worry your pretty little mind, people throw rocks at things that shine."
Oh', did I mention that the God of the universe created you? Darlings, I can assure you you are beautiful and He loves you for who you are. Nothing more, nothing less.
Love,
tinyheart
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




i want that hat. so. bad.
ReplyDeleteThat's what I figured. :)
ReplyDelete