Saturday, November 12, 2011

'If my heart was a house you'd be home'

{hint hint}
 
Last Friday night my sister, a couple friends, and I went to an Owl City concert at Ceadarville University. 
It.Was.AWSOME!
Day's Difference opened for Owl City. Eh. They were very good but...I don't know, there not a favorite. 
After waiting for what seemed like forever the band came out. Then Adam came out. *insert very loud screams here* We were freaking out. It was pretty epic. 
I had no idea he could play so many different instruments, haha. 
Adam and the band did a terrific job and I don't at all regret going. 
The only down points were all the very rude people, {but their anywhere you go},the fact that we didn't get to be in the mosh pit while Owl City was preforming, and they didn't sign. 
We did get in the mosh pit while opening band played though, which was semi-cool. :) 
Now pardon me as I ramble on in a somewhat unreasonable manner about more details of the night. 

- Watching people body surfing is hilarious
- Watching security guard dudes shove them back in the crowd is equally as hilarious
- Screaming people is my new favorite sound
-Adam looked so hugable {there i go making up words again :P}
- It was fun being a group of the most hyped up fans in a generally contained area of seating {we sat in a section that didn't have very many exhilarated fans in it} 
- Encores are fun. :)))))

So yes, between jerkish security guards {that's a whole nother' story}, being hyper, being very impatient, and a handful of other bits and pieces of our night I shall again say; IT WAS AWESOME! 


{forgive me for the fairly bad pictures below. i was more concerned about what was going on around me than taking pictures. :)}









Annnnd this is the t-shirt I made in memory of the night:












































Did you enjoy laughing at my sad attempt at drawing and owl? 


"I'm crazy about you guys!"- Adam Young, 11-11-11


love,
tinyheart

5 comments:

  1. HOW AMAZING IS THIS?! I am OBSESSED with Owl City/Adam Young! You're soooo lucky! And one of my best friends was also at that same concert! How neat! Congrats! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kailyn. :)
    Oh, she was? How cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice, girl!!!!!!! I LOVED seeing Adam in concert too :) Did you read my post about the time I went and saw him? ;) heehee

    ReplyDelete