{forgive me for yet another one of my tentative absences}
{listening to: amazing because it is, the almost}
Thanksgiving break is my hero.
It's been amazing having to do nothing for almost a whole week.
So, who's ready for Christmas break?
Yep.
I like breaks.
I've eaten so much good food this week;it's been great.
Yep....I like food too.
Also my family and I had a fun visit with some old friends of ours.
Yep, you guessed it; I like friends as well.
Today has been pretty laid back.
Church, {my daddy preached *cheesy smile*},
lunch with friends, and now I'm at my grandparents helping with Christmas decorations and such.
{ok, i've really been here all weekend but, whatever :)}
That ^ explains why this post is picture less.
Not my computer,
not my pictures. :)
I could look some up for you all, but I'm feeling rather lazy.
Lets save pictures for another day, shall we?
Have a lovely Sunday you guys. :)
Love,
tinyheart
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



lol. you too!
ReplyDeletei'm taking the entire month of december off :3 but only because i agreed to doing school through june.... :))
ReplyDeleteI love breaks they make me want to dance "start dancing"
ReplyDeletethe friendly wizard: The ENTIRE month of December?! Lucky ducky.
ReplyDeleteI don't think I could stand to do school through June though. :)