So.
I'm not really one of those people.
Those "fashionista" type people.
If you are, great. :)
I'm not.
Honestly,
given the choice between skinny jeans and sweats,
I would pick sweats.
{ok, the skinny jeans might be tempting *big cheesy grin*}
But, despite my love of t-shirts and sweats,
deep down in my heart I have a craving to express my more daring side.
Here you are dears:
{i'm not a big fan of the shirt-at all. the shorts are awesome though. :)}
{im sorry; but i would never wear those heels or those shorts. :) i love the shirt and the sweater though.}
There you have it.
This is what inspires me when it comes to clothing.
This is what I would wear.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











hee, hee, same here! i can't understand why anyone would dedicate their life to something so... pointless. /:)
ReplyDeleteoh, my point wasn't that it was pointless. i'm just not that type of person. i respect people who have a good sense of fashion. i think they inspire other people to be who they are. if i sent the message that fashion is pointless then, well-that's not what i meant. :)
ReplyDeleteI like your blog! It's really cute! :)
ReplyDeletewww.radiant-joy.blogspot.com