Saturday, October 15, 2011

'Dancing away with my heart"

Have I deserted you again? Nahhhh. *cough cough* Yes. I've been living life. Forgive me    again, if you can. ;)

This post isn't really about me...It's about a friend.A dear friend, mind you. :)
Let's call her 'The beautiful Miss M'. Hmmm, that's true, but to long. We can just go with 'M'.
M's grandma passed away this past week.
She called me and said, "I just wanted to call you to let you know my grandma passed away this morning." 
She cried, and I did my best to comfort her.
M's grandma had lung cancer. She was a beautiful lady, with an even more beautiful heart for the Lord.
She was so sweet. She always smiled at me, or asked me how I was. 
Her and her husband had been married for 57 years....or something crazy like that.
But, now she's gone. She's 'up there". Wherever 'up there' is. With Jesus. And that's a wonderful thing.
M and I were I.M.ing each other a couple days ago. She said, "Whenever we walked in her room and she saw us, her face would light up." I said,  
"Now every time she see's Jesus her face lights up."
She responded with a simple, "Yea. :)". 
It was one of those, 'that's so awesome' moments. :)
It's been hard on M. 
Tonight's the memorial service, and I'm gona give her a big, huge, ginormous hug. I love you my sweet friend. :)


Please pray for M and her family, I, she would really appreciate it. 


Tons of love,
tintheart

No comments:

Post a Comment